Im runnning  7.9.0 - 1443165052.   I have 158 misc tracks in the Zapped
playlist.     When playing random mixes, tracks are still played that
exist in the Zapped playlist.    This never used to happen.    Can
anyone shed some light on this issue?     Thanks!

I don't think the zapped list ever got respected in any library update work. It's been mostly a list to remind the user of tracks that needed some attention.

That said I must admit it's a feature which hasn't seen much love. Is it even available anywhere but on the old ip3k based players using an IR remote?...

--

Michael