I am expericing something like that too. When I select a playlist from
my favorite playlists in Tidal, then it sometimes only picks a few
tracks. A workarround is to select Tidal from Ickstream plugin(always
says "no content available). Then
normally loads the entire playlist.
Don't no if this helps you..... I am in region Denmark.

Just when I wanted to disable the rather chatty Tidal logging on our end this issue is coming up again :-). Maybe I can finally take advantage of the logging. Could you please PM me your Tidal account name?

--

Michael