callesoroe wrote:
> No. I do not have problems with response time. There is not very much
> difference between load of 8 og 115 songs.
hi, i somehow doubt it's geocaching issue as it works perfectly well on
native Tidal app (and even on Roon).
But Michael,
yes it did happen few times that it timed out, i went back clicked
again on the same playlist and it appeared instantly, but more often it
does load within second or two but is incomplete.
Not sure how to help more ... i did select in extended/debug logging for
Tidal plugin but didnt really find anything (new) in server.log but if
you think it might be helpfull in identifying the problem, let me know
what i should look for ?

thank you !