pippin wrote:
> Are these separately purchased albums (can you even do that on Tidal)?
> I can't really reproduce this on ickStream.

With a Tidal account you have the ability to save to a personal music
directory albums of your choice and create your own playlists which can
be accessed on Logitech Media Server through the Tidal app or using the
Tidal service on ickStream. When I tested Tidal on my system yesterday
it seemed to stream Tidal's own content (they have several canned
streams you can choose) fine - it failed on any of the saved albums or
playlists that I created in Tidal. On some of the playlists it managed
to stream a song or two but most didn't work at all.