kidstypike wrote:
> Regarding mp3tag reading your files, I've just opened my folder "A"
> which contains all artists with name beginning with A, 968 tracks (mixed
> flac & mp3s) took 28 secs.
> Perhaps mp3tag is struggling to read your tags?

Hm, I have 120GB on a NAS and a LAN connection. This should take sth
like 4 hours.

dsm 6.0 (synology disk station 115) running lms 7.9 -- rpi with a
hifiberry dac+ running picoreplayer (any old version?) -- nokia lumia
running windows phone 8.1 and soundicity -- moto g peregrine xt1039
running cm 13 (android 6.0) -- zettaly avy running android 4.4