Black Senator wrote:
> Dear Michael,
>
> I really appreciate that you took a look at my topic.
> Whether the statement of the user 'obrien (Karl)'
> (https://volumio.org/forum/member8589.html) is correct or not I can not
> judge. Fact is that his solution proposal works.
> As described without this supplement in rc.local, each restart of the
> volumio Distro will lead to a failure of LMS.
>
> System:
> A) Raspberry Pi 1 Model B + with 8 GB SD with
> B) volumio 2.246 Distro (based on Rasbian) runs stable
> C) NAS WD MyBook Live Duo with 4 GB Raid1 neatly mounted
> D) 66K plus x music files on NAS
>
> Best regards
>
> Black Senator

Its must be B) volumio 2.246 Distro (based on Rasbian) runs stable .

*Based om Raspian* :) same as movies "based on a true story" similar but
not the same.

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )