A shame need more time, getting error trying to add it.
But will come back on this, once i can fix the errors.

scala wrote:
> Excellent initiative! This will fill a very huge gap!
> I will try it for sure: I'm currently struggling between maintaining my
> current ailing installation via SSOTS and a new installation via
> Container, which seems OK but on which I cannot manage to have spotty
> working.
> However, before giving it a try, I'd like to ask a couple of questions:
> I definitely need ShairTunes2W, which in turn needs
> Crypt::OpensSSL::Bignum, Crypt::OpenSSL:Random and Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA.
> Are these installed in your QPKG?
> Also, I have made many changes to the basic preferences both of the LMS
> server and of each of the players. Do you know if there is an easy way
> to copy/paste preferences (I suppose copying some files) from the old
> LMS to the new installed one?

*
Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*