jasell wrote:
> When I start playing using connect I get another Spotty process (as
> expected) this one is owned by admin, should they all be owned by
> squeezeboxserver?That's normal.
And normally the script should check on ownership. So no you should not
do the chmod chown thing everyone. After every upgrade it will be done.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer and QOptware-NG.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*