digimaster wrote:
> Those messages are from with in lms. Already tried the upgraded through
> the appstore to v1. 07.2?
> Curious how that goes on you're end, all the fix are included.
>
> Send from my mobile Phone

I just tried the upgrade from within QNAPstore.

The update went smooth, no errors/warnings.

When I checked "status" from command prompt I got the message QLMS was
not running. The slimserve.pl process was and web GUI was there.

So I killed the process and started manually from teh command line.

I then got a nightly download, and start after that, not error messages,
everything looked fine.
But doing "status" again returned QLMS was not running, but the process
are  toghter with web GUI and playback

I killed the process again, made a new "start", started nicely with no
error, but again "Status" says not running...

My conclusion.
I seems like your updated don't stop and start QLMS, since the upgrade
did not trigger a nightly download.
Something in the status command seems to miss that QLMS is actually
running.
I will try a system reboot to see if things changes...

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ -QTS 4.2.6- (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS- 7.9.1 -,  SSOTS- 4.14-
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone