Between minuses converted to "long dash", quotes lost in translation and
line breaks becoming, well, line breaks, there are a large number of
ways this command might not make it intact to where you want it to be
run.

However I'd also question winscp's terminal behaviour, I've never
actually used that so don't know its semantics. The connection should
not drop even if the remote shell is very busy (which it would be.. very
busy transcoding the file).

-Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk-

--
Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with
Debian+LMS 7.9.0