drmatt wrote:
> Between minuses converted to "long dash", quotes lost in translation and
> line breaks becoming, well, line breaks, there are a large number of
> ways this command might not make it intact to where you want it to be
> run.
>
> However I'd also question winscp's terminal behaviour, I've never
> actually used that so don't know its semantics. The connection should
> not drop even if the remote shell is very busy (which it would be.. very
> busy transcoding the file).
>

> -Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk-

On WinSCP terminal mode. If it’s been set up correctly you right click
on the connection name and do “Open in Putty” and it opens Putty. There
is no other terminal that I am aware of but I could be wrong.

PI3 PCP/LMS STORAGE QNAP TS419P (NFS)
*Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng