vco1 wrote:
> The error that I get in the logfile is

Code:
--------------------
  >   > Web::HTTP::generateHTTPResponse (981) Access to settings pages is
restricted to the local network or localhost: x.y.z.1 -> x.y.z.50
--------------------

Hi,

hiding private ips here in case of "need help" is a little bit over the
top and not helping anyone.

using placeholder like  x.y.z.1 or x.y.z.50 only make a little bit of
sense when x;y and z are always "whatever"
basically you describing something like i am using a reverse proxy and
one system thats in the same network like the proxy cant connect,

That means:
The proxy isnt configured the right way.
Without know the setup/config its a unsolvalbe issue. xyz didnt help and
xyz isnt needed fpr private adresses !.
(These lines told me something - you wouldnt like to read)