edwin2006 wrote:
> Sorry to say, but powerline is not as reliable as wired. If I had to
> make a choice between powerline or wifi I would choose wifi.
> Are you able to make a temporarily test config with cable connection?I think
> it depends on implementation. Nothing but wired is as good as
wired, but powerline along a single mains loop will go through walls at
speeds WiFi can't touch, and the latency is probably similar if not
better.

Remember though powerline devices are hubs not switches, so if you use
more than two expect contention...

-Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk-

--
Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with
Debian+LMS 7.9.0