dolodobendan wrote:
> I just upgraded to this version and everything seems to work as
> expected. However, all my players' playlists (the current ones) are
> empty, despite their respective m3us still being in
> /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/SlimServer/prefs/
>
> It's more an observation than it is a problem. Just curious why it
> happens.
>
> Is it possible to relocate the cache folder? I'd like it to be on an SSD
> (in an octopus' garden in the shade... Ah great, won't get rid of that
> song today now. :D)
>
> As always, thank you for effort.Regarding inside the SlimServer directory,
> some thing I got no idea.
About the question off the Cache outside the SlimServer, yes can be done
with the LMS_EXTRA option inside .QLMS.conf. There is a option for LMS
to set the Cache directory, look on the wiki for it.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.2 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*