Not sure where to post this, as I can't tell whether it's a general LMS
issue, or specific to pCP, or possibly even caused by Paul-'s latest
test version of sbpd-pigpio (which is the only change I've made
recently).

As of this morning, on rebooting pCP I've been getting quite a few
instances where LMS fails to start.  This is in the pcp_boot.log file:

Code:
--------------------
    Starting LMS, this can take some time..."my" variable $ipn masks earlier
declaration in same scope at /usr/local/slimserver/CPAN/AnyEvent/Socket.pm line
465.
  Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/slimserver/lib/AnyEvent/DNS.pm
line 1400.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/slimserver/lib/AnyEvent/DNS.pm line 1400.
  Compilation failed in require at
/usr/local/slimserver/Slim/Networking/Async/DNS.pm line 15.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/slimserver/Slim/Networking/Async/DNS.pm line 15.
  Compilation failed in require at
/usr/local/slimserver/Slim/Networking/Async.pm line 21.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/slimserver/Slim/Networking/Async.pm line 21.
  Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.28.0/base.pm line 137.
        ...propagated at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.28.0/base.pm line 159.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/slimserver/Slim/Networking/Async/HTTP.pm line 35.
  Compilation failed in require at
/usr/local/slimserver/Slim/Player/ProtocolHandlers.pm line 17.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/slimserver/Slim/Player/ProtocolHandlers.pm line 17.
  Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/slimserver/Slim/Music/Info.pm
line 32.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/slimserver/Slim/Music/Info.pm
line 32.
  Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/slimserver/Slim/Utils/Misc.pm
line 49.
  Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/slimserver/slimserver.pl line 229.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/slimserver/slimserver.pl line
229.

  Slimserver is not Running
--------------------

Rebooting once or twice usually gets LMS to start.  It doesn't seem to
make any difference whether I try to start sbpd-pigpio as a [tweak], but
that variable $ipn seems like it could be related to a pin number
variable, hence my suspicions, but I have no idea whether/how variables
used by sbpd-pigpio could interfere with perl compilation - seems
unlikely.

Have I corrupted something with a careless reboot perhaps?  Touch wood,
everything seems to be working fine now, so maybe not worth any further
investigation, but I'm still curious what could cause the compilation to
fail 'occasionally'.