Well, the ReadyNAS NV+ has been pronounced dead, and I've managed to
copy all the files from it to a single 6-Gb hard drive, which is
connected to the Wandboard. LMS ran on the Wandboard until a recent
power outage, but after that the Wandboard would no longer boot. I
reinstalled ArchLinux on the SD card and now the Wandboard will boot,
but I cannot manage to reinstall SoA. Installation stops at the
following point:

Code:
--------------------
    Cleaning up...
  ==> Making package: squeezelite r146.3946139-1 (Mon Sep  9 08:48:19 2019)
  ==> Checking runtime dependencies...
  ==> Checking buildtime dependencies...
  ==> Retrieving sources...
  -> Cloning squeezelite git repo...
  Cloning into bare repository '/home/aur/soa-aur/squeezelite/squeezelite'...
  fatal: unable to update url base from redirection:
  asked for:
https://code.google.com/p/squeezelite/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack
  redirect: https://code.google.com/archive/p/squeezelite
  ==> ERROR: Failure while downloading squeezelite git repo
  Aborting...

--------------------

I'm not sure where to go from here. I see 'elsewhere on the forum'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104744-SOA-alternatives/page2)
that people have got SoA working using a Debian Jessie distro, but that
discussion dates from a couple of years ago and I don't know if that
approach is still working. If anyone can confirm that it is, or point me
to another way of installing LMS on a Wandboard, I'd be much obliged.

Cheers to all
Les

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - TRUNK @ UNKNOWN, formerly running
on Wandboard Quad using Squeeze on Arch
Music library formerly on ReadyNAS NV+
Squeezebox Touch plugged into run-of-the-mill stereo rig via Musical
Fidelity X-Act, currently unable to find an LMS installation