I gave perl full disk access but it still doesn't find anything on my
USB drive.  And my players have disappeared too - Help!?

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1568726655 @ Tue Sep 17 15:45:31
CEST 2019
Operating system: macOS 10.15 - EN - utf8
Perl Version: 5.18.4 - darwin-thread-multi-2level
Audio::Scan: 1.02
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.066
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
Total Players Recognized: 0

Nick

--
Hobby Electronicist