mherger wrote:
> > Check the scanner.log for any hint about the failure to scan.
I have checked the scanner log and there are no errors. I'm not sure I
have pointed LMS to the proper playlist location (post Catalina). I even
tried to export my playlists, put them into a different directory and
point LMS to that with no luck. The scanner log simply states it
processed. The most recent attempt was to use the LMS OS X System
Preference and point the playlist folder to Music/iTunes/iTunes Media
and I check the box that states "use iTunes". I have tried both checking
the box and not checking the box. I have tried to rescan only playlists
and also new and changed music. The log just doesn't show any errors. Am
I missing the right directory or setting?