mherger wrote:

> Well... Catalina got rid of iTunes. And the new music app does not
> export the XML file LMS uses for the integration any more. Workarounds
> have been discussed here. Michael

Thanks Michael, I am obviously aware of the lack of .xml support. I
thought I did a good job job of explaining that I was able to use the
workarounds to get my entire music library and LMS working great. I just
simply had the issue that I was not able to recover playlists,
regardless of any of the suggested workarounds.

What I ended up doing was installing iTunes into Catalina based on the
suggestion earlier in the thread. This 'hack' script, for lack of a
better word, allowed my to install iTunes in Catalina. I am now running
both the Music app and also iTunes. I have pointed LMS to the 'new'
itunes .xml file and everything is working great. Not ideal to have both
the Music database file and the itunes xml file, but want to see the
results over a short period of time.