Yes. I'd like to figure out whether there was a way to make macOS bring up the "allow access?" prompt programmatically. I was wondering whether I don't see it because I had been running early betas already.

Ok, I got something. Found a command to reset all those settings. But things are complicated... depending on how LMS got started, the application requesting permissions would vary - if it asked at all.

- when asked right after installation, the prompt would ask whether you'd like to give the installer permission to access a network drive or whatever. But as soon as you restarted LMS that would no longer work, as the installer would no longer be the "owner" of the process.

- when started from the control panel, the owner would be bash (or sh in older versions of LMS). Alas, these tools seem to not ask for permission.

- when started automatically at system startup, the launch item would launch slimserver.pl directly, rather than the helper script used by the control panel. That's why you'll need to give the perl executable full access. But like bash it's not asking for it...

- I'm mostly running LMS from the terminal, as I'm only developing on Mac. That's why I never was asked for permissions: the first time I launched the terminal I was asked for full disk access. LMS would inherit these, as it's owned by the terminal.

Which means I'll have to find a way how to trigger the prompt from a running LMS, no matter how it's been started... Wish me luck with that!
--

Michael