mherger wrote:
> > RAM from 8Gb to 16Gb). Database Memory Config is set to High. My
> system
>
> How large is your collection?
>
> > Library statistics are not currently being displayed in the control
> > panel and those displayed in Material don't resemble the true picture.
>
> Unless the scan finishes correctly you can expect anything else not to
> be what you'd expect :-)
>
> > Any suggestions please regarding start up times and scanning times?
>
> Check the scanner.log for hints about the optimize step.
>
> Enable logging for "server" and make the setting stick in
> Settings/Advanced/Logging. Then restart LMS to see in server.log where
> it spends the most time. How do you determine the startup time? When do
>
> you consider it fully started?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks Michael,,

I will check and let you know when my system is behaving itself a bit
better. I can't get into the server settings properly at the minute.
Apparently LMS is taking up 35% of CPU currently and Material can't
connect either. Start up (clicking start in the control panel) takes
about 4 minutes currently to say that the server is running. My stats
temporarily appeared again but before I could note them down they
disappeared as yet another artist scan started.