PaulinPosset wrote:
> And presumably the OS that kidhazy’s Synology NAS runs as well?

AFAICT, the problem with just a changed install.xml stems from the scan
process which is started as a separate process from LMS and the scanner
loads a smaller set of modules than LMS. I think LMS for Synology is a
"packaged" system and so maybe like Windows.  I had hoped a simple one
file change would work but that is not the case.

As an initial test to see if I am on the right track, rather than create
a full test repo (which in the past have been hard to subsequently
withdraw),  attached is a zip file with a new install.xml and a
IMPORTER.pm file.

Just unzip and copy the two files into PlayHLS folder and then restart
LMS.

If the results are encouraging I'll do a full release to get wider
testing.

|Filename: PlayHLS.zip                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30899|