gorman wrote:
> Yesterday, after my machine completely crashed after a game had a bad
> RAM leak, I met with a strange behavior from LMS. I mention the crash as
> I am not sure that the two things are linked but it happened so... worth
> mentioning it, I guess.

> BUT, when accessing the plugin tab in settings I had a couple of other
> crashes, with the LMS service stopping.
>
> I wanted to ask what specific debug settings I could try activate in
> logs to get to the bottom of this. I would avoid reinstalling everything
> from scratch, if at all possible.
> Thank you.

You'll see a couple of other current threads about recent problems with
big LMS crashes, and problems accessing Port 9000.  The crash on hitting
PlugIns was one of the many symptoms I had (though I didn't mention it
in the thread I started).  The solution to all the issues seems simply
to be to upadate to 7.9.3.  7.9.2 seems to be doing some very odd things
to a lot of folks......

LMS 7.9.1 (1522157629)
Win10
Control: Web GUI; sometimes OrangeSqueeze on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
a) Sagem Livebox
Music: Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), Desktop
3 x Touch - 2 wireless, 1 LAN. (7.8.0-r16754)
3 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 LAN] (7.7.3-r16676)

b) Freebox
Music: External SSD (all mp3), Laptop
1 x Touch LAN (Firmware:7.8.0-r16754)
1 x SB Radio, Wireless (7.7.3-r16676)
1 x Pair Riva Arenas (via Airplay LMS PlugIn)