mherger wrote:
> > Also LMS8 on Debian. I'm also seeing this error for the
> squeezecommunity
> > url, but not for Michael's test repository. The Plugins tab loads
> > without crashing and displays this error at the top of the page:
>
> Is this an ongoing issue? Your remark is particularly interesting as the
>
> two files are hosted on the same host, within the same account...
>
> That said: my hosting service did run major updates on the
> infrastructure Friday night. Could this be related to those activities?
>
> --
>
> Michael

The situation is unchanged for me after updating LMS8 to build
1597639997 this morning: "Bad repository
https://repos.squeezecommunity.org/extensions.xml - Connect timed out:"
But http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins/test.xml loads.This is on Linux
X86_64. As bpa has pointed out, my IO::Socket::SSL is old (2.002) so I'm
probably overdue for an OS upgrade.

The error message first appears in my server log on Friday night, but
that's North American time. By the time the first error message appeared
here, it would have been nearly 5:00 a.m. Saturday your time. Could it
be related? I can't even guess!

LMS 8 nightly; 3 Squeezelite players connected by powerline ethernet; 5
wireless players connected via Airplay Bridge; 1 SqueezeAmp player
no high-end or esoteric audio gear
1 Squeezebox Radio (upgraded UE Smart Radio) now mostly retired