bpa wrote:
> The https / XML / timeout  below is appearing on many different threads.
> They seem to be mainly from 7.9.2 Windows users.  My suspicon is
> something https related - perhaps something like a minimum level TLS
> support has been changed or an "old" LMS HTTPS issue/bug is happening.
>
> 7.9.3 Windows seems to fix for many.

Just out of curiosity - and as this issue seems to have arisen over the
weekend - I looked at what updates Win10 may have slipped into the
system.  These are the only date-applicatble ones I can see on my set-up
- and I wouldn't have thought they could have sone much....

|Filename: Capture.JPG                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31313|

LMS 7.9.3 (1596893334)
Win10
Control: Web GUI; sometimes OrangeSqueeze on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
a) Sagem Livebox
Music: Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), Desktop
3 x Touch - 2 wireless, 1 LAN. (7.8.0-r16754)
3 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 LAN] (7.7.3-r16676)

b) Freebox
Music: External SSD (all mp3), Laptop
1 x Touch LAN (Firmware:7.8.0-r16754)
1 x SB Radio, Wireless (7.7.3-r16676)
1 x Pair Riva Arenas (via Airplay LMS PlugIn)