mherger wrote:
> > Also LMS8 on Debian. I'm also seeing this error for the
> squeezecommunity
> > url, but not for Michael's test repository. The Plugins tab loads
> > without crashing and displays this error at the top of the page:
>
> Is this an ongoing issue? Your remark is particularly interesting as the
>
> two files are hosted on the same host, within the same account...
>
> That said: my hosting service did run major updates on the
> infrastructure Friday night. Could this be related to those activities?
>
> --
>
> Michael

The https / XML / timeout  below is appearing on many different threads.
They seem to be mainly from 7.9.2 Windows users.  My suspicons is
somethginhttpos related - perhaps sometihng like a minimum level TLS
support has been changed or an "old" LMS HTTPS issue is happening.

7.9.3 Windows seems to fix for many.