tpicq wrote:
> The URL comes directly from the source code of the Web page:
> https://www.fip.fr/
> The log I've posted is the default one.
> I can try to get a new one with the appropriate info.
>
> Jus as a reminder all works flawlessly with the late August version.
> Thanks.
>
> Update with the appropriate player.source log enabled (attached) with
> the latest LMS version.

Just has a quick look.
What is the player being used ?
Are there two players ?
There are messages about syncing ?
I said any test should not have sycned player.

The player cannot play AAC natively - which is very unusual ?  What is
the version of the player ?

I don't understand why there is transcoding and also direct streaming -
it doesn't make sense.

To sort out your problem, you need to keep the test setup as simple as
possible so that the problem is visible and not obscured by irrelevant
stuff.