I have three Logitech Squeezebox Radio units. They are all linked to LMS
running on a Windows 7 computer and I am now currently running LMS
7.9.3. I am located in the UK.

I have had a number of stations defined in mysqueezebox.com and also as
favourites on the TuneIn website. These stations show up in those
matching locations on the Squeezebox units. The stations always play
fine via the TuneIn website. The stations in my list are UK stations but
as I am in the UK they work fine as mentioned via the TuneIn website.

I am finding that many of the stations fail to play on my Squeezebox
units -but not all the time-. Some stations e.g. Virgin Radio always
work but stations like Radio X are particularly unreliable.

I have entered the username in the LMS settings and the mysqueezebox.com
settings. As mentioned even the problem stations some times work.

Does anyone have any ideas why they fail? The Squeezebox shows different
error messages for different stations. Currently Radio X results in
'Problem: Can't connect to server for Radio X' some other stations say
'Connection timed out: Bad file descriptor'. The exact same errors occur
when using favourites in the TuneIn app, or browsing the list of
stations in the TuneIn app or the mysqueezebox.com list.