On Sun, 2008-02-10 at 20:51 +0200, Tsantilas Christos wrote:
> Maybe it was better if the files lib/assert.c and include/assert.h
> removed and the assert macro  defined in squid.h file like squid2.6
> does...

It looks like Array, MemPool, and splay files are using assert outside
of src/ so you will not be able to remove include/assert.h. However, you
may be able to declare xassert in include/assert.h while defining it in
src/Debug.cc.

The assert #define in src/Debug.h should probably be moved to
include/assert.h. These #defines must be the same.

When we get a better VCS, we should discuss moving include/ and lib/
stuff into src/ with the exception of 3rd party code. This would avoid
problems created by that artificial boundary.

Alex.