Thanks, i'll await the address.
  Michale

Bert & Edmunda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Michael/Vance.

There is a company in Germany HDC (Hans Dieter Clemens) who produces a
"Cricket" loco I do not know if you are are referring to a particular
model or any model of the prototype from any source. He also produces
a Climax and steam winches. The Climax runs well but I am not
convinced on the way the engine looks. It has 2 sloping cylinders a
wagon top boiler and Walschaerts valve gear, but for me does have the
right look. The Cricket on the other hand looks convincing and from
what I have seen runs well.

I have the address somewhere when I find it I'll post it.


Bert


-------------------------
Bert & Edmunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://postfix.45mm.com/pipermail/sslivesteam/attachments/20060701/36d7c0e4/attachment.html
_______________________________________________
SSLiveSteam mailing list
Send messages: [email protected]
Cancel subscription: http://postfix.45mm.com/mailman/listinfo/sslivesteam
Rules: http://www.45mm.com/sslivesteam_guide.html

Reply via email to