On 05/27/2016 04:32 PM, Petr Cech wrote:
Hi,

I have new version of this patch set.
I fixed CI tests on debian [1]. My thanks belongs to Lukas and Nikolai.

[1] http://sssd-ci.duckdns.org/logs/job/44/04/summary.html

Regards

Ack to the patches, I'm running CI now. The only thing I'm worried about is that we're using blocking calls getpwnam_r and similar. We already do this on some parts of sssd but looking into the cases it's either initialization or a very rare condition or a data provider.

Here we block for every local object and since this is an NSS responder I think we should create a non-blocking way rather sooner than later. It will be for free when sssd will manage local users though so I'm not sure if it's worth the work.