Title: #106: Add a new "files" provider

jhrozek commented:
"""
On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 04:05:47AM -0800, Pavel Březina wrote:
> @lslebodn Asked me to address my comments in separate patches. I wrote
> patches for most of the above expect changing the `sf_` prefix and removing
> logic that disables domain during enumeration. This is something I want to
> agree upon with @jhrozek first.

Thank you very much, I will try to merge the commits in the next couple
of days or so.

btw I was thinking about the disabled domains as well. I wonder if the
best way to go is to let the cache_req queue the requests for the
disabled domain and then after a timeout, just return 'not found'.

The files provider serves two purposes -- the NSS responder's part is more or
less just about the fast cache. There we obviously care about performance,
because /it's the only added benefit of exposing files users through
NSS/. But the potentially more interesting part is that by exposing the
files users through IFP, we can call all the SSSD D-Bus methods, which
might be interesting for cases like smart cart logins through
pam_sss.so

So with that in mind, maybe it would make sense to set the queue
interval for the NSS responder to zero, which would return immediatelly
when the domain was disabled and some kind of short timeout (a couple of
seconds) otherwise. Then we would retain the fast-failing-to-nss-files
for the NSS provider, but the only thing that would differ would be the
default timeout value between the two responders.

> I do not know if there is a way to add my patches to this pull request
> besides pushing to Jakub's branch (which I can't, of course), so you can look
> at them here:
> https://github.com/pbrezina/sssd/commits/files

I /think/ you could just try pushing the patches to /my/ branch. The PR
has a box that says 'Allow edits from maintainers' ticked.

But I'm fine with this approach as well, it allows me to check the
patches before squashing them.

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/106#issuecomment-274165999