On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Karr, David wrote:

> > If you want to go ahead and check in the conditional change to the
> > "dist.contrib" target, that would be great.
>
> I'll do that, but I won't be able to commit it until tonight.  I don't have
> my Jakarta CVS environment set up here at work (and I hesitate trying to
> manage more than one CVSROOT on one box).

OK.  I've never had any problem maintaining multiple CVS repositories from
different sources ... but I use command line CVS tools ...

> On the nightly build, I noticed that the build did eventually complete,
> including the struts-el.jar, so I assume the issue with the Catalina ant
> tasks was worked around?  I committed the change to my build.xml to remove
> those soon after I saw the build failure this morning.

The nightly build (which runs on my box) worked fine ... the only problem
I saw was a Gump error, which is a matter of getting the project
dependencies correct for Gump.

> If this morning's nightly build (I'll just have to get used to that not
> sounding right :) ) is a go,

I just call it "last night's nightly build" :-)

> I'll send in my announcement note in a few
> minutes.

Cool.