Never laugh! I just finished a project integrating a legacy app
written in FORTRAN into the back end of a Struts-fronted webapp.
Maybe those FORTRAN guys are smarter than we think - we've
all beaten our heads against the wall learning 6 different languages
and porting all our stuff, and they are still using libraries they wrote
20 years ago.

LOL,

-jeff