Bug description:
Using tiles to handle our webpage.  I have an individual tile which is a jsp
that does some logic on our forums, if a certain situation occurs that tile
when loaded will attempt to redirect to a error page.  However this does not
work.  Instead where that tile should be it just comes up blank.  I have
also tried getting the request dispatcher and forwarding if that error
occurs but it says that the response has been commited and throws an
exception..  so how in the world am I supposed to insert a different page
there if this condition comes up!

(I'm not using struts actions on this particular area of the webpage yet so
the logic is contained in the jsp)

Help!
-Thanks
David