On 10/30/2003 11:26 PM David Erickson wrote:
I was able to make it work using the <jsp:include page"blah"/> tag.  I found
some interesting stuff with it though.  The page url is relative to your
context.  So if my context was /salesweb, and i wanted the page at
/salesweb/forum/transition-.jsp  I would need to send it
/forum/transition-.jsp.  Also when I tried <jsp:include page"<%=
request.getContextPath() %>/forum/transition-.jsp"/> I would get a compile
error (this was before I figured out it was context relative), however
<jsp:include page"<%=  StringNameHere %>"/> would work.  Very odd.  I just
wish the original redirect would work, so my code doens't look all sloppy ;)

Nobody else has jumped in on this thread to say anything different, but I don't actually claim that the tiles redirect can't work. Originally I thought you wanted the whole lot to redirect, not just the tile, which I know will work.

I just don't know enough about the internal Tiles machinations.

Adam

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9