On 18-06-15 17:08, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
Just to make sure, you did go to
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/user/jlmul...@xs4all.nl/dives.html
and not to a URL with "<myemailaddress>" in the middle :-)
Yes.

I noticed earlier that the auto-creation of your HTML export triggered a
bug and that the exporter would crash. I believe that's fixed now... but I
haven't tried accessing the HTML export (again, in general I am planning
to try not to use at your data - I actually set it up so that ONLY your
credentials allow access that folder from your net - there is no "admin"
account that could be (ab-)used to look at other people's data...)

And indeed, it is fixed now. Nice :-)

Open cloud, and the log shows, so pulled data from the cloud. I see numerous
issues on the notebook after opening the cloud (and at this point unclear to
me whether is is related to the cloud store (or the location management for
example)):
- 1 specific divesite is missing. Apparently, there is some data corruption,
that does not show on the desktop, but does show on the notebook.
That's weird. Git is highly unlikely not to notice actual corruption.
Agreed that this is very weird. I will investigate further.

- The location list is not filled.
Which location list?
The pop-up list on the "notes" tab containing all dive sites to chose from. I will also investigate further here.

best,

--jan