> On Apr 16, 2018, at 7:37 AM, Long, Martin <mar...@longhome.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Is there any chance of adding back in the ability to select either the BT or
> LE address for a dual stack device? Forcing it to use the legacy bluetooth
> stack was the only way I could download dives successfully without crashing
> the BLE stack on my phone and/or Shearwater.

I don't think this was intentionally removed. But when I try to find both
addresses of my dual stack Petrel 2 I only get the BLE one.
Let me stare at the code and see why we no longer add both of them.
(and in any case, if a device supports both BLE and BT, we should prefer BT
because that's likely to be significantly faster)

/D