Robert,

  I totally agree with you on the use of a two functions interpolation. One to
be used up to 1.5 the other one (that seems to me to be well approximated by a
linear interpolation) for higher values.

   That would lead to less "underestimation" and to a behavior that seems to be
more realistic.

   Cheers,
   R.

Inviato da iPhone di