Hi sugar@, I'm having a problem with sugar-jhbuild that's somewhat new: loudmouth is 1.2.3 on a F8 + updates, but sugar-jhbuild now requires it to be 1.3.2: http://cree.xades.com/~martin/src/xo-sugar-jhbuild/telepathy-gabble.html#configure .
In speaking with people on IRC, it appears that telepathy-gabble does now require this version of loudmouth but that F8 should work, so I'm probably just doing something wrong (yes, I've started with a new sugar-jhbuild a number of times, and I was previously able to build everything fine). Does anybody have telepathy-gabble building on F8? I plan on switching to F9 soon to minimize this type of issue (F9/rawhide has the right version of loudmouth, and though installing that rpm worked fine, telepathy-gabble failed to link due to loudmouth <-> glib issue), but it'd be helpful if someone were able to put me right in the meantime. Thanks, Martin
pgpz9AHRDcNhK.pgp
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ Sugar mailing list [email protected] http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/sugar

