Le vendredi 09 mai 2008 à 11:47 +0200, Guillaume Desmottes a écrit :
> Le jeudi 08 mai 2008 à 14:10 +0100, Martin Dengler a écrit :
> > Hi sugar@,
> > 
> > I'm having a problem with sugar-jhbuild that's somewhat new:
> > loudmouth is 1.2.3 on a F8 + updates, but sugar-jhbuild now requires
> > it to be 1.3.2:
> > http://cree.xades.com/~martin/src/xo-sugar-jhbuild/telepathy-gabble.html#configure
> 
> 
> That's weird, loudmouth is supposed to be built in sugar-jhbuild as a
> dependency of telepathy-gabble.
> 
> I tested on my box and loudmouth isn't build by sugar-jhbuild. You can
> easily check that running:
> ./sugar-jhbuild list | grep loudmouth
> 
> I'm investigating why.

Thanks to the help of Frédéric Peters (jhbuild upstream maintainer) I
found the reason of this.
I pushed a fix to
https://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/guillaume/sugar-jhbuild;a=shortlog;h=fix-fedora8

Waiting review from Marco before merging it to HEAD.


        G.

_______________________________________________
Sugar mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/sugar

Reply via email to