On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Guillaume Desmottes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Le jeudi 08 mai 2008 à 14:10 +0100, Martin Dengler a écrit : >> Hi sugar@, >> >> I'm having a problem with sugar-jhbuild that's somewhat new: >> loudmouth is 1.2.3 on a F8 + updates, but sugar-jhbuild now requires >> it to be 1.3.2: >> http://cree.xades.com/~martin/src/xo-sugar-jhbuild/telepathy-gabble.html#configure > > > That's weird, loudmouth is supposed to be built in sugar-jhbuild as a > dependency of telepathy-gabble. > > I tested on my box and loudmouth isn't build by sugar-jhbuild. You can > easily check that running: > ./sugar-jhbuild list | grep loudmouth > > I'm investigating why.
On distributions where we have a recent enough version of the dependencies installed on the system, we don't build them. As defined by the distribution specific .sysdep. if the loudmouth version requirement is going to be bumped frequently, it was probably not a good idea to add it to sysdep. Marco _______________________________________________ Sugar mailing list [email protected] http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/sugar

