On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 12:38:00PM +0200, Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
> Le vendredi 09 mai 2008 à 12:34 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti a écrit :
> > On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Guillaume Desmottes
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks to the help of Frédéric Peters (jhbuild upstream maintainer) I
> > > found the reason of this.
> > > I pushed a fix to
> > > https://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/guillaume/sugar-jhbuild;a=shortlog;h=fix-fedora8
> > >
> > > Waiting review from Marco before merging it to HEAD.
> > 
> > Please push. In general everyone with access to the sugar-jhbuild
> > module should feel free to push changes to sysdeps (just ask in the
> > case that you are unsure).
> > 
> 
> pushed.
> 
> Martin: could you retry to build telepathy-gabble with an updated
> sugar-jhbuild please?

Guillaume/Marco,

With the fix you both suggested (I just removed the sysdeps manually)
telepathy-gabble builds fine after I removed source/telepathy-gabble*.
Before removing that directory it wouldn't build cleanly.

Thanks for your help.

>       G.

Martin

Attachment: pgpQ3IYn0QvfJ.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Sugar mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/sugar

Reply via email to