Hello,
the option **--edgedata-output** does not support a custom time range. To
set a custom time range you need to define the edgeData output with 'begin'
and 'end' attributes in an additional xml file and load this file in your
.sumocfg.
See
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/Lane-_or_Edge-based_Traffic_Measures.html#instantiating_within_the_simulation