Hello,
I tried to execute the first command for uninstalling as per given
instructions in
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Installing/Linux_Build.html#uninstalling

   sudo xargs rm < install_manifest.txt

However, I failed to find  install_manifest.txt file. I searched the
entire $SUMO_HOME directory but it does not exist. Mention that I had
installed
the latest development version which was updated on June 25.

Kinldy, recheck the development version if it carries install_manifest.txt file.

thanks and regards,

Dillip Rout