Hi Herald,

Thanks for reverting back.

I downloaded the latest development version, updated on July 5 which is
available at
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version.
Then. I followed the below instructions to install SUMO into my system
(while at my /home/dillip directory on my Ubuntu 18.04 system).

   1.

   sudo apt-get install cmake python g++ libxerces-c-dev libfox-1.6-dev
   libgdal-dev libproj-dev libgl2ps-dev swig
   2.

   export SUMO_HOME="$PWD/sumo"
   3.

   sudo mkdir sumo/build/cmake-build && cd sumo/build/cmake-build
   4.

   sudo cmake ../..
   5.

   sudo make -j$(grep -c ^processor /proc/cpuinfo)

After installation I checked all directories and also followed your
instructions to find install_manifest.txt file, however, I did not find it.
Now, could you please point out where the issue is.

thanks and regards,
Dillip Rout