Hello Herald,

I just installed the latest development version which was updated on
July 5 (205 MB file) for Ubuntu 18.04.

I followed your instructions, also searched it manually, yet this
install_manifest.txt files not exists in my installation. I guess that
it may for particular

type of installation. The developer may have some insights.

thanks and regards,

Dillip Rout