Daniel wrote:

The current version, I think, is version 1.1.13, although there is a new version (1.1.14) due out in the next week or so,

no, its now: http://www.seamonkey-project.org/

or, if you wait a little bit longer you might try installing version 2.0, which is a re-write of ver 1.x but maintains the same look as Moz Suite.

it might maintain the same look as Moz Suite, but it will be a drastic change over Moz and SM.