My wife has been using Mozilla 1.7.13 (on Mac OSX Panther) for quite some time. I'm am keen to move her to SeaMonkey (with Moz being as long in the tooth as it is and not being updated). She is loathe to switch to something new but I presume that using SeaMonkey would be not that different from what she's used to with Mozilla.

HOWEVER, I would need to easily migrate her Inbox and numerous subfolders, bookmarks, etc., etc. WITHOUT a million headaches.

There is no mention of this on the mozilla.org web pages (that I've seen) and I consider newsgroups to be a better resource generally.

So... has anybody made this transition on OSX and is it fairly simple to accomplish? It would be SO nice if the installation asked "Want to use the Moz data?" but I don't expect that, considering the TBird used to be oh-so-ready to import Outlook Express data but not TBird data!

Thanks for replies!