Using Seamonkey 1.1.14 and PrefBar 4.1.2., when I try to disable Flash by removing the check mark I get the following error:

Failed to disable/enable flash plugin. Maybe you are running a flash movie in your browser, and so the plugin is locked, or you just don’t have write permission to the directory C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\npswf32.dll

As far as I can tell, there is no flash movie running in the browser (about:blank) and I don't know why I wouldn't have write permission to the directory since Flash does work.

Any ideas?

--
 JD..